Tioga State Bank is dedicated to providing opportunities that promote professional development, encourage community involvement and help balance the professional and personal lives of our employees. Tioga State Bank offers an excellent work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Information Technology – Help Desk & Support
- Provides level-1 computer support relating to software, hardware and communications reported by users.
- Serves as the first point of contact for I.T. related help desk calls.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems.
- Routinely maintains hardware including PC’s, printers, and telephones.
- Routinely maintains applications.
- Handles Level I help desk service to employees bank-wide.
- Participates in studies and recommendations regarding hardware or software.
- Moves equipment as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, including timely response to customers’ inquiries and or complaints.
- Training and/or experience in computer system installation/maintenance.
- AAS degree in computer related field.
- A+ Certification.
Service & Sales Manager
- Assists the Community Office Manager in carrying out all office duties and responsibilities.
- Co-manages the office sales culture by implementing targeted sales and marketing processes.
- Responsible for ensuring operational integrity, including compliance in all policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Specialized banking education and training preferred
- An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in related positions normally required
- NYS notary commission normally required
- Successful completion of New York Banker’s Consumer Credit School is a plus
Customer Service Representative
Southern Tier NY
- Services customers through various teller transactions.
- Provides customer service to retain and grow customer relationships.
- Cross-sells products and services and identifies business opportunities for referrals to appropriate personnel.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong computer skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Six months of customer service/ cash handling experience preferred
- No previous banking experience required
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel to any TSB office as needed
Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) – Tioga County / Broome County
Office in Owego or Vestal, NY
- Responsible for providing mortgage origination services to potential mortgage application candidates.
- Advises and directs mortgage applicants to appropriate loan programs based on the initial interview.
- Guides the application process, assisting applicants through all stages and qualifies potential applicants.
- Serves as a member of the Bank’s Business Development Team, makes group sales calls where these types of calls will improve the opportunity for new business development.
- Assists customers in obtaining specialized services from other Bank departments as necessary; provides help to customers with specific inquiries or service problems.
- Provides direction, leadership, and expertise to various assigned community offices in regard to business development and lending activities.
- Excellent communication skills and sales skills a must.
- Ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the area and market and will have developed contacts with real estate agents, law firms, CPAs, etc.
- Minimum of four years related experience normally required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized mortgage training and mortgage origination experience normally required.
Updated on: July 26, 2018
Tioga State Bank offers a comprehensive benefit package for employees. Benefits vary based on employment status (full-time or part-time) as well as hours worked per year. Tioga State Bank’s benefits include:
|Employee Benefit Package|
|Medical, Dental & Vision Plans||401 (K) Plan||Paid Time Off (PTO) Plans|
|Bonus Program||Paid Holidays||Long & Short Term Disability|
|Life Insurance||Flexible Spending Accounts||Bank Benefits|
|Service Awards||Education Benefits||Profit Sharing Plan|
How to Apply
Complete our online employment application.
If you are unable to complete an online employment application, stop by any one of our eleven community offices for assistance.
If a suitable match is determined, we will contact you to discuss the applicable position in more detail. Tioga State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 888-303-4872 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. Reference #: 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
It is the policy of Tioga State Bank to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Tioga State Bank will recruit, hire, train and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, or disability in accordance with Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, which require affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. Tioga State Bank does not discriminate on the basis of national origin or citizenship status as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. To further implement these policies, Tioga State Bank will continue to base decisions on employment so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity; ensure that promotion decisions are in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity by imposing only valid requirements for promotional opportunities, ensure that all personnel actions (including but not limited to compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreational programs) are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Employees and applicants shall not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion, or discrimination because they have engaged in or may engage in filing a complaint, assisting or participating in an investigation, compliance evaluation, hearing, or any other activity related to the administration of affirmative action and equal opportunity regulations, opposing any act or practice made unlawful by affirmative action and equal opportunity regulations, including Federal, State, and local law; or exercising any other right protected by affirmative action and equal opportunity regulations. The Senior VP of Human Resources has been designated EEO Coordinator and is responsible for compliance with State and Federal equal employment opportunity laws, and for implementing the affirmative action program, including equal employment practices, monitoring, and internal reporting. Employees believing they have not been treated in accordance with this policy are encouraged to contact Chris Powers, (607) 589-7600 ext 2022, during regular business hours. The affirmative action plan is available for review by appointment, at the HR office during normal business hours. Employees and applicants wishing to self-identify as a covered veteran or individual with disability, or to request a reasonable accommodation necessary for the performance of the essential functions of a job, may do so by contacting Human Resources.