Tioga State Bank is dedicated to providing opportunities that promote professional development, encourage community involvement and help balance the professional and personal lives of our employees. Tioga State Bank offers an excellent work environment and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Deposit Operations Representative
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of electronic files, such as EOD, CK21, 4Sight, ACH and ATM card ordering.
- Ensuring the accuracy of deposit account and customer records, wire transfers, eBanking services, file maintenance, handling disputes.
- Research, fielding and resolving deposit account related questions.
- Processing manual direct deposits, restraining notices and other legal documents.
- Assisting retail staff with questions on deposit related processes & services.
- High level of computer competency.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 2 years banking experience normally required.
- Notary commission preferred.
- Performs analysis and manages projects, as necessary, to assist in the financial stability of the bank.
- Responsible for the timely production of regulatory, management and board of director reports.
- Performs research and analysis on variances and determines resolutions &/or recommendations.
- Balances and reconciles certain General Ledger accounts.
- Supports management through all levels of analysis and special projects.
- Identifies and implements operating efficiencies.
- Ensures compliance with accounting, regulatory and Tioga State Bank rules and regulations.
- Associate’s degree in accounting with a minimum of three years of related experience, or equivalent overall experience required.
- Demonstrated technical accounting knowledge and excellent computer skills are essential (i.e. Microsoft Excel and Word, knowledge of operating system navigation, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Provides administrative support to the President/CEO and the Senior Management team.
- Primary contact for Board of Directors.
- Assists Human Resources with various functions.
- A working knowledge of payroll processing.
- Ability to proofread own work and the work of others with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously with all internal and external contacts.
- Proficient keyboarding and data entry skills. A working knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to read and write English effectively and has outstanding knowledge of proper grammar usage.
- Demonstrated tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential and sensitive nature; ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Updated on: August 6, 2019
Tioga State Bank offers a comprehensive benefit package for employees. Benefits vary based on employment status (full-time or part-time) as well as hours worked per year. Tioga State Bank’s benefits include:
|Employee Benefit Package|
|Medical, Dental & Vision Plans||401 (K) Plan||Paid Time Off (PTO) Plans|
|Bonus Program||Paid Holidays||Long & Short Term Disability|
|Life Insurance||Flexible Spending Accounts||Bank Benefits|
|Service Awards||Education Benefits||Profit Sharing Plan|
How to Apply
Complete our online employment application.
If you are unable to complete an online employment application, stop by any one of our eleven community offices for assistance. If a suitable match is determined, we will contact you to discuss the applicable position in more detail. Tioga State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such affirms the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 888-303-4872 or email at email@example.com.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. Reference #: 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
It is the policy of Tioga State Bank to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Tioga State Bank will recruit, hire, train and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, or disability in accordance with Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, which require affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. Tioga State Bank does not discriminate on the basis of national origin or citizenship status as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. To further implement these policies, Tioga State Bank will continue to base decisions on employment so as to further the principle of equal employment opportunity; ensure that promotion decisions are in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity by imposing only valid requirements for promotional opportunities, ensure that all personnel actions (including but not limited to compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreational programs) are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Employees and applicants shall not be subjected to harassment, intimidation, threats, coercion, or discrimination because they have engaged in or may engage in filing a complaint, assisting or participating in an investigation, compliance evaluation, hearing, or any other activity related to the administration of affirmative action and equal opportunity regulations, opposing any act or practice made unlawful by affirmative action and equal opportunity regulations, including Federal, State, and local law; or exercising any other right protected by affirmative action and equal opportunity regulations. The Senior VP of Human Resources has been designated EEO Coordinator and is responsible for compliance with State and Federal equal employment opportunity laws, and for implementing the affirmative action program, including equal employment practices, monitoring, and internal reporting. Employees believing they have not been treated in accordance with this policy are encouraged to contact Chris Powers, (607) 589-7600 ext 2022, during regular business hours. The affirmative action plan is available for review by appointment, at the HR office during normal business hours. Employees and applicants wishing to self-identify as a covered veteran or individual with disability, or to request a reasonable accommodation necessary for the performance of the essential functions of a job, may do so by contacting Human Resources.