Bank To Bank Transfers is Now Called External Transfers
Available through Online Banking and the TSB Mobile App, External Transfers is a secure, convenient, and fast way to transfer funds to and from your TSB checking or savings accounts to and from accounts you have with other United States financial institutions.
- Eliminate the need to contact other financial institutions to request funds to be sent to your TSB accounts.
- Set up future dated and recurring transfers.
- View and track your transfer requests through TSB Online.
- More than just statements – Receive other documents delivered electronically such as Tax Statements, Notices, and more.
Adding an account for external transfer
- In the Accounts section on the Dashboard, select the plus symbol to add a new account.
- Select Setup external transfer account.
- Confirm your password.
- Complete the fields on the Transfer setup screen.
- Select Submit
- Verify your deposit amounts to activate external transfers.
- Two micro deposits will appear in your external account within 3-5 business days. These micro deposits will have Tioga State Bank in the transaction description.
- After receiving the deposits into your external account, log into Tioga State Bank Online Banking.
- Select Move money & Transfers in the top navigation bar. Or on the mobile app: Find the Scheduled transfer section under the Transfers option.
- Select External accounts and click on the account you wish to verify.
- Enter the micro deposit amounts and click confirm.
Note: These micro deposits must be verified within 10 business days or the account will be abandoned and will need to be set up again.
There is a $1.00 fee per external transfer
The TSB Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use TSB Mobile. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. You must be an Android™, Apple®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® customer.
TSB Online Banking has an inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive.