Mobile App FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions about the TSB Mobile app.
What is the TSB Mobile app?
The TSB Mobile app1 lets you manage your bank account, bill pay account and credit card accounts all right from your mobile device. That means you can pay bills, deposit checks, view transactions and transfer money from anywhere at anytime you like.
Why should I use the TSB Mobile app?
The app gives you the easiest, most convenient way to do your banking. When you have the TSB Mobile app, you have a powerful financial tool in the palm of your hand.
You can use it to:
- Manage your bills2. You can add payees, view all your upcoming bills, make payments and access your payment history.
- View transactions. Track, view and search for transactions; add a note or an image; and filter by tags anytime and anywhere.
- Make transfers. With the TSB Mobile app, you can easily and securely initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers between your accounts at Jack Henry and Associates.
- Deposit checks remotely3. The TSB Mobile app lets you securely deposit checks anywhere you have a WiFi or Internet connection using just your mobile device.
- Get notifications when deposits and payments are made, when transfers go through or when your account balance is low.
How secure is this app?
The TSB Mobile app is extremely secure. Your account information is password protected and highly encrypted.
How do I start using my app?
Once you’ve downloaded the app, just follow these simple steps:
- Touch the app icon on your home screen.
- Enroll as a first-time user or enter your online banking credentials to log in.
- For additional security, you will also be asked to create a four-digit code. In addition, you’ll have the option to enable fingerprint or face ID recognition authentication if your device supports these capabilities.
If you cannot remember your login information or the answer to your challenge question, please contact us for assistance.
Are there any requirements to use the app?
In order to use the TSB Mobile app:
- You must be enrolled in online banking.
- You must have: Apple iPhone® with iOS 9.0 or above or Android™ 4.1 or above.
Download the TSB Mobile app on the App Store or Google Play today.
1. The TSB Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use TSB Mobile. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional setup through TSB Online.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
2. Online Bill Pay inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive. Person-to-Person Payments are available between most Tioga State Bank customers and anyone who has a U.S. based email address and a deposit account at a U.S. financial institution. A $1.00 fee will be charged per transaction to the sender when the payment is processed by the payee. There is a daily transaction limit of $2,000. For more information, please refer to TSB Person-to-Person.
3. Mobile Check Deposit is subject to approval.