Health Savings Account (HSA)
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a special account established for the purpose of paying current and future medical expenses in conjunction with a High Deductible Health Plan. Individuals are eligible for a Health Savings account if they are covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), are not covered by other health insurance, are not enrolled in Medicare, and cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return.
Tioga State Bank HSAs are offered as tiered, interest checking accounts with competitive interest rates, no minimum balance to open the account or earn interest, no per check charge, free access to check images via TSB Online Banking, and a free Tioga State Bank HSA Debit Card.
The information provided is not intended to be legal or tax advice. You should consult your attorney or tax advisor for information that relates to your specific circumstances.
- No Minimum Deposit to Open Account
- Pays Competitive Interest
- $25 Set-up Fee
- Low $2.50 Monthly Service Charge
- $20 Closing Fee
- $50 Rollover/Transfer Fee
- Free TSB Debit Card Available
- Free Tioga State Bank ATM Access
- Free TSB Online Banking
- Free TSB Online Bill Pay
- Free E-Statements
- Free TSB Mobile Banking
- Bank to Bank Transfers Available
- Remote Deposit Anywhere Available
- Free Xpress Telephone Banking