Next Generation Youth Savings Accounts
As soon as kids are old enough to count, they should start learning about money and developing sound financial habits that can last a lifetime. A good savings plan is fundamental and Tioga State Bank offers two great youth accounts to help kids and young adults open their first banking accounts and prepare for the future.
Youth Savings Accounts
Tioga State Bank’s Next Generation program is designed with you in mind. No monthly service charge and a minimum opening balance of just $50 required.
ASTRO-SAVERS (ages 0-12)
- Welcome packet with easy-to-understand information about savings, the program, themed stickers, savings register, frequent flyer punch card and birthday card every year.
- Special gift after ten deposits (ten punch-card punches).
- Graduation certificate if account is maintained through 13th birthday.
ECLIPSERS (ages 13-22)
- Welcome packet with age appropriate information regarding savings, the program and a TSB Eclipse notepad (or other age appropriate gift). Those that have graduated the Astro-Savers level will receive their special graduation certificate.
- Access to age-related newsletters, tips and alerts. Topics include resources and offerings of electronic products, safety on mobile devices, social media safety and financial planning for college-bound students.
- Congratulatory/thank you letter and face-to-face sit down to help prepare for “adult” banking, including information on checking accounts, debit cards, maintaining accounts while at college and remote banking if account is maintained through 18th birthday.
TSB’s eBanking Services
Enjoy all the benefits of banking with TSB wherever you go, anytime, anywhere with Tioga State Bank’s eBanking services. It’s fast, easy and secure.
All Next Generation programs include:
Access information on all your accounts, check account balances, transfer funds, and more.
No matter where you go, no matter what time of day, your TSB bank account is at your fingertips.
Download the TSB mobile App to get on-the-go access to your accounts 24/7, plus Remote Deposit Anywhere.
Go paperless. View and download statements quickly and securely.
Get Started TodayIf you would like to open an account, have any questions, or want to learn more, we’re here to help you.
Available for those age 0-22. Must have a custodian and/or NY UTMA if under the age of 7. No monthly service charge. $2.50 monthly paper statement fee. Minimum opening balance of $50.00 required. Those age 0-12 will receive a small thank you favor after 10 deposits “punch-es.” Limit to 1 punch per deposit, per business day. Punches not granted retroactively. Next Generation’s program benefits expire at age 23. Standard data and messaging rates apply. Online Banking inactivity fee of $5.00 assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive. TSB mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge fees depending upon your individual plan. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges.