Bonus Rewards Checking
Bonus Rewards Checking is a checking account that pays preferred interest, reimburses the ATM fees1 you are charged at nationwide ATMs, and pays a Cash Back Bonus Reward to qualifying accounts!
With a minimum opening deposit of $25 you will enjoy:
- Tiered Interest Rate
- ATM fee rebates up to $251
- No Monthly Service Charge when minimum average daily balance requirements are met2
- Additional Cash Back Bonus of $0.10 per transaction when exceeding 30 transactions3
- Free TSB Debit Card
- Free Tioga State Bank ATM Access
- Free eStatements4
- Free Xpress Telephone Banking
- Bank to Bank Transfers Available
- Overdraft Protection Available
To Qualify for Bonus Rewards
- Confirmed enrollment in TSB Online eStatements on the last day of the monthly qualification cycle.
- At least one monthly direct deposit or automated clearing house (ACH) credit, minimum amount of $75, paid into your account account during the monthly qualification cycle.
- At least 15 point of sale (POS) TSB Debit Card purchases post and settle on your account during the monthly qualification cycle.
Free Online Banking5
When you Open a Tioga State Bank Checking Account, you will have a wide variety of FREE online banking tools to select from, including:
The Bonus Rewards Checking “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning on the first business day of the month and ending on the last business day of the month. View our Bonus Rewards Checking monthly qualification cycle calendar.
1Nationwide ATM fee reimbursements for a potential total of up to $35 per qualification cycle. Reimbursements include (1) up to $20 for ATM usage fees imposed by third-party banks or ATM networks, and (2) up to $15 for the TSB fees for using non-TSB ATMs. 2$1,000.00 average daily balance requirement to avoid a $5.00 monthly service charge. 3Cash back bonus of $0.10 per transaction, for all cleared and settled TSB Debit Card purchases that exceed 30 transactions. First 30 transactions are not included. 4A $2.50 per paper statement fee will be assessed unless you have confirmed enrollment in eStatements prior to the last business day of the month. 5Online Banking inactivity fee of $5.oo, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive. Online Bill Pay inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive. Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) is subject to approval. The TSB Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use TSB Mobile. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional setup through TSB Online.