Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit Checks From Your Mobile Device
Mobile Check Deposit lets you deposit your checks anytime, anywhere with your Android or Apple device. All you need is internet service and the Tioga State Bank Mobile App. It’s easy, safe and the most convenient way to deposit a check into your TSB checking or savings account.
Enrolling in Mobile Check Deposit
- Login to the TSB Mobile App.
- Select Deposit check from the main menu.
- Select the appropriate account
- Select Enroll
Please note, new users must be approved before making your first mobile check deposit.
Depositing a Check
- Endorse the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” under your signature.
- Select Deposit from the dashboard or Deposit Check from the main menu.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click continue.
- Select the account you would like to deposit funds to.
- Center the check front in the capture screen, tap the screen to capture, and hold your device steady while the auto focus completes. After a short wait time, a preview screen appears. Tap Continue or tap Retake to replace your capture with a new one.
- Use the same method to capture the check’s other side, and then tap Continue.
- Your deposit information appears. Tap Submit.
Please note, all checks are subject to review and temporary holds may be placed based on check details and account status.
Things to Know When Using Mobile Check Deposit
- All mobile check deposits require a restrictive endorsement on the back of the check. If the check is already printed with a box that indicates “Mobile Deposit Only,” just sign the check and checkmark the box. If you don’t see that box, simply write “For mobile deposit only” under your endorsement (signature). Mobile deposits received without the correct endorsement will not be accepted.
- In order to use Mobile Check Deposit, you must be enrolled in Online Banking and have the Tioga State Bank Mobile App.
- Limits – Daily Deposit Limit: 5 items and/or $2000. Monthly Deposit Limit: 20 items and/or $8,000.
Enhanced RDA Plus Available For Businesses!
TSB offers an enhanced mobile check deposit service called Remote Deposit Anywhere Plus, which is designed for businesses or consumer customers with a larger volume of remote deposits than allowed using our basic RDA service. There is a monthly fee associated with RDA Plus and you must enroll for RDA Plus service at your local Tioga State Bank office
The TSB Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use TSB Mobile. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. You must be an Android™, Apple®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® customer.
TSB Online Banking has an inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.