Tioga State Bank’s Online Banking is an easy and secure way to manage your finances and gives you 24 hour, 7 days a week access to your accounts from anywhere, using your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. TSB offers a wide range of online services to make banking simple and more convenient, so that you can effectively manage your money on your terms.
Great News! On Tuesday, January 8, 2019, we upgraded our online and mobile banking platform for an improved digital banking experience, including:
- New Mobile App – portable, paperless and personal, with a customizable dashboard and the ability to add tags, notes and even images to individual transactions.
- Redesigned Format – new layout features an easy to use navigation, improved search functions, and a responsive design for unified customer experience.
- Increased Security – additional security features, such as 2 factor identification, to better protect your information.
- Additional Features – more tools to manage your finances, including: eDocuments, Interactive eStatements, External Transfers, and more. You can also self-enroll from any device!
It’s all part of our mission to deliver the most up-to-date services and the right products to meet your everyday banking needs.
Download the Tioga State Bank App
Online Banking Features and Benefits
- 24-HOUR ACCESS
Check balances, see your transaction history, and get detailed account information on all your TSB accounts.
- SELF ENROLL
It’s easy to enroll in TSB Online and Mobile Banking, right from your laptop, desktop or tablet.
- MANAGE DETAILS & ALERTS
Update your personal account information. Set up custom balance and transaction alerts. Rearrange your dashboard on the mobile app.
- MAKE PAYMENTS
Pay your bills, pay a person, donate to charities, or send a gift check to a friend.
- MOVE MONEY
Securely move money between your accounts or to another financial institution. Also, make payments on your Tioga State Bank loans.
- MANAGE CARDS
Activate TSB debit and credit cards, put a misplaced card on hold, and report them lost or stolen.
- MAKE A DEPOSIT
Deposit a check anywhere with the TSB Mobile App. It’s as easy as snapping a photo with your phone or tablet.
- VIEW CHECK IMAGES AND STATEMENTS
Review and print check images and statements wherever you are.
- EXPORT FINANCIAL DATA
Download your account information to your money management software.
Move your money between accounts, pay loans, and even transfer funds to accounts at other institutions.
- Transfer to and from TSB accounts, loans and credit cards
- External Transfers – send up to $10,000 a day to accounts at another Financial Institution
Simply your record keeping and save paper by receiving an electronic version of your statements, notices, and tax documents. Also, eStatements are available for the life of your account. With Online Banking you can:
- View, download and print your eStatements, notices, and tax documents.
- Add additional recipients to view assigned statements or documents
- Use the Reconciliation Wizard
From your mortgage to your babysitter, you can pay anything or anyone online.
- Pay Bills
- Cancel Payments
- Add new payees
- Edit existing payees
Dedicated to providing our customers with a secure online banking experience, we use cutting-edge security technologies to safeguard your online transactions and personal information. Additional security includes:
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) adds an additional layer of security when logging in to you Online Banking.
- Ability to enable fingerprint and facial recognition for Mobile App Login
- View devices and see the login activity for devices used to access Online Banking.
- Ability to change your username, password and passcode in the security settings.
- Lock your debit card when your not using it or if you have temporarily misplaced it.
- Stop fraud in it’s tracks by receiving text alerts for purchases made with your TSB debit card when you sign up for SMS Guardian Text Alert Service.
Standard data and message rates apply. Online Banking inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive. The TSB Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use TSB Mobile. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional setup through TSB Online. Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) is subject to approval. Online Bill Pay inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive. Person-to-Person Payments are available between most Tioga State Bank customers and anyone who has a U.S. based email address and a deposit account at a U.S. financial institution. A $1.00 fee will be charged per transaction to the sender when the payment is processed by the payee. There is a daily transaction limit of $2,000.By completing enrollment in TSB Debit Card SMS Guardian Text Alert Service, you authorize Tioga State Bank to electronically debit your account $1.99 per month. Standard data and message rates apply.