TSB Online Banking FAQs
What is TSB Online?
TSB Online is an online banking service that allows customers of Tioga State Bank to use the Internet to access their accounts any time of the day.
How much does TSB Online cost?
TSB Online Banking is free to Tioga State Bank customers.
What do I need to begin using TSB Online?
You must apply for TSB Online at Tioga State Bank’s website or at any TSB office. In order to access TSB Online, you must have your TSB Online ID and PIN available and you need a device with Internet access.
Can I reset my password?
Yes you can! Visit the security tab within settings and you can change your username or password.
What kind of browser do I need?
To support the security measures put into place to keep your data safe, we require use of the most up to date browser. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox or Apple Safari..
What is the easiest way to access TSB Online?
The simplest way to access TSB Online is to click on the TSB Online LOGIN button at Tioga State Bank’s website located at www.tiogabank.com.
How difficult is it to use TSB Online?
TSB Online is easy to use. All of the screens are self-explanatory and there is a Help tab for further information. If you want more information about this service, please contact our Customer Service Center at (888) 303-4872 or visit your local Tioga State Bank office.
How far can I go back into my transaction history within an account?
After the first login, transaction history will go back 90 days. After that, history will continue to build without limit. You can also search for specific transactions.
Is the Internet a safe place for me to do my banking?
Internet security is a top priority in the design of TSB Online. Tioga State Bank uses a combination of proven access control methods with state of the art network security techniques to ensure protection of your account information from unauthorized access. Some of these measures include the following:
- A unique TSB Online ID and PIN are required to access your accounts. These are provided only to you. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
- PINs must be alpha-numeric and-special character and must be at least 7 characters in length.
- All communications between your computer and TSB Online are encrypted using SSL technology. This means that your account information cannot be seen except on your computer.
- Your TSB Online ID is associated with a time out feature called a “session timer” when you login to TSB Online. If no communication with your computer is detected after a predetermined period of time, you will be forced to login again at TSB Online to continue accessing account information. This technique safeguards against you inadvertently leaving your device unattended while logged in, thus making account information available for unauthorized access.
- Tioga State Bank’s two factor authentication process increases security to better protect your information.
What happens if I don’t log off the system?
TSB Online has a time out feature called a “session timer” which means if the system is not used for a predetermined period of time, it will shut down as a security feature and the user will have to login again.
What happens if I enter an incorrect PIN?
You are allowed three PIN attempts. After the third invalid attempt, you will be locked out of the system and will not be able to access TSB Online until you have contacted Tioga State Bank’s Customer Service Center at (888) 303-4872 for assistance. If you forget your PIN, contact TSB’s Customer Service Center for assistance.
How current is the information I will be accessing?
The information will be current as of the end of the previous day’s processing and will reflect memo-posted transactions that occur to the account during the current business day.
How late in the evening can I make transfers?
Transfers can be made at any time. If you initiate a transfer before 6:00 p.m. on a regular business day, that will be the day of the deposit. Transfers after 6:00 p.m. or on a day the bank is closed will be credited on the next regular business day.