Online & Mobile Banking Upgrade
WE’RE UPGRADING YOUR ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING EXPERIENCE!
On Tuesday, January 8, 2019, we will be upgrading our online and mobile banking platform for an improved digital banking experience, including:
- A brand new mobile banking app
- Additional features
- Tools to manage your finances
- Enhanced unified customer experience
- Increased convenience and security.
It’s all part of our mission to deliver the most up-to-date services and the right products to meet your everyday banking needs.
Exciting New Features
- Customizable “dashboard” for information such as preferred accounts, balances, alerts and more!
- Increased security with 2 factor identification to better protect your information
- Updated look and feel with easy, intuitive navigation
Important to-do items
We are committed to helping ensure that it is a smooth experience for you. It is important that you take the following steps prior to the upgrade, in order to make the transition as seamless as possible.
- Verify your contact information is up to date.
- Online Banking – Log into your TSB online banking account and click on the Preferences. You can view or update your email address and phone number under the Personal Tab and under the Mobile Settings tab
- Call our Customer Service Center – You can also verify or update your information by calling 1-888-303-4872.
- Update your browser to the newest version.
To support the security measures we put in place to keep your data safe, we require use of a modern browser. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, or Apple Safari.
What Will Stay the Same
- Your access number will stay the same, but your password will need to be reset with our new 2-factor authentication.
- Debit and Credit Card Numbers – Your card numbers (as well as your PIN) will stay the same.
- Direct Deposit – Your direct deposits will stay the same.
- Checks – Your checks and our routing number will stay the same. Please continue to use your existing checks.
- Online Bill Pay Information – Your payees and payments in our Online Bill Pay system will stay the same.
- Website – Our website, tiogabank.com, will stay the same.
As always, please do not hesitate to call us if we can help. This will take you a few moments longer than usual, but only on your first log in, then after that, it’ll be so much easier for you!
Standard data and message rates apply. Online Banking inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive. The TSB Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use TSB Mobile. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional setup through TSB Online.