Online & Mobile Banking Upgrade
WE’VE UPGRADED YOUR ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING EXPERIENCE!
On Tuesday, January 8, 2019, we upgraded our online and mobile banking platform for an improved digital banking experience, including:
- A brand new mobile banking app
- Additional features
- Tools to manage your finances
- Enhanced unified customer experience
- Increased convenience and security.
It’s all part of our mission to deliver the most up-to-date services and the right products to meet your everyday banking needs.
Exciting New Features
- Customizable “dashboard” for information such as preferred accounts, balances, alerts and more!
- Increased security with 2 factor identification to better protect your information
- Updated look and feel with easy, intuitive navigation
New Mobile App
The TSB Mobile App enables you to to use your smartphone or tablet to access your TSB accounts 24/7. The TSB Mobile App is free to download and is available on Apple® and Android™ devices.
- Touch ID or PIN Authentication
- View Balances and account activity
- Make mobile deposits using your camera
- Mobile bill pay and person-to-person payments
- Transfer funds
- Personalize your app
- Branch and ATM locations
Questions? Click Here to see Frequently Asked Questions about the TSB Mobile App.
Download the TSB Mobile app today and do your banking when and where it’s convenient for you.
What Will Stay the Same
- Your access number will stay the same, but your password will need to be reset with our new 2-factor authentication.
- Debit and Credit Card Numbers – Your card numbers (as well as your PIN) will stay the same.
- Direct Deposit – Your direct deposits will stay the same.
- Checks – Your checks and our routing number will stay the same. Please continue to use your existing checks.
- Online Bill Pay Information – Your payees and payments in our Online Bill Pay system will stay the same.
- Website – Our website, tiogabank.com, will stay the same.
Logging In For The First Time
You can sign in for the first time using the online banking login found on our homepage or on our new mobile app.
- Enter your existing username and password.
- Enter your email and mobile phone number.
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile device
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Create and confirm your passcode
- Enable Facial or Thumbprint recognition for a more secure and faster sign on (Only on Mobile).
- Congratulations! You are now ready to use our new Online Banking Platform. Learn some of the new features through the demo or jump right in and explore for yourself.
Important to-do items
We are committed to helping ensure that it is a smooth experience for you. It is important that you take the following steps prior to the upgrade, in order to make the transition as seamless as possible.
- Verify your contact information is up to date.
- Online Banking – Log into your TSB online banking account and click on the Preferences. You can view or update your email address and phone number under the Personal Tab and under the Mobile Settings tab
- Call our Customer Service Center – You can also verify or update your information by calling 1-888-303-4872.
- Update your browser to the newest version.
To support the security measures we put in place to keep your data safe, we require use of a modern browser. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, or Apple Safari.
- For Bank-to-Bank Transfer Customers
Bank to Bank Transfer functionality will be suspended for a period of time beginning on January 8, 2018. Our new and improved product, now called External Transfers, will be available to you shortly. You will need to reestablish your transfer accounts. For this, you will need your Account number, Routing number, and Account type at your other Financial Institutions.
Any Bank to Bank Transfer(s) that you have scheduled for January 8, 2018 or after will not complete.
This also includes reoccurring Bank to Bank Transfers.
As always, please do not hesitate to call us if we can help. This will take you a few moments longer than usual, but only on your first log in, then after that, it’ll be so much easier for you!
Our Customer Service Center will have extended hours January 8-19.
Mon-Fri: 7am to 7pm and Sat: 8:30am to 2pm.
Standard data and message rates apply. Online Banking inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive. The TSB Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use TSB Mobile. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional setup through TSB Online. Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) is subject to approval. Online Bill Pay inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive. Person-to-Person Payments are available between most Tioga State Bank customers and anyone who has a U.S. based email address and a deposit account at a U.S. financial institution. A $1.00 fee will be charged per transaction to the sender when the payment is processed by the payee. There is a daily transaction limit of $2,000.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.