Online Bill Pay
TSB Online Bill Pay – It’s Free!
This service allows you to pay bills and initiate checks using the Internet. It saves time, plus eliminates the need for checks, envelopes and postage. And TSB Online Bill Pay is free! No monthly charges! No per item processing fees!
TSB Online Bill Pay Features
- Pay an unlimited number of bills — mortgage, utility, credit card, etc.
- Initiate checks to individuals or businesses
- Schedule one-time or automatic recurring payments
- View your payment schedule
- Generate payment history reports
- Download information to your money management software
- Generate an “Expedited Payment” which is delivered via FedEx Express Priority Overnight and provides tracking information (fees apply)
Getting Started with TSB Online Bill Pay
Apply now. This will link you to the TSB Online Banking & Bill Pay Application. Please note that you must have TSB Online Banking to apply for TSB Online Bill Pay. You will have access to TSB Online Bill Pay within three to five business days after we receive your application.
Or, for immediate access to TSB Online Bill Pay, visit the Tioga State Bank office most convenient for you.
Using TSB Online Bill Pay
- Go to Tioga State Bank’s website, www.tiogabank.com, and go to the TSB Online LOGIN.
- Enter your TSB Online ID and PIN. Click Submit.
- Select the Bill Payment tab.
- Start paying bills online.
TSB Online Bill Pay users can generate a TSB Bill Pay check payment that will be processed immediately and delivered to the intended payee via FedEx Express Priority overnight delivery. The estimated delivery date will be shown on the Expedited Payments screen and is based on a 6:00 PM CST cutoff. There is a fee associated with the FedEx delivery which will be deducted from the customer’s TSB Online Bill pay account.
Review our TSB Online Bill Pay Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information.