GiftPay at a glance
This helpful feature within TSB Online Bill Pay* allows you to send personalized gift checks and charitable donations with ease.**
How it works:
- To send a gift check, choose a check design for the occasion and add a personalized message to the recipient.
- Donation checks can be sent in memory or in appreciation of someone you wish to honor. You can also send a personalized email message to notify others of your donation.
- We send the gift or donation check to the recipient. Funds are withdrawn when the check is cashed.
Why it’s a new level of simplicity:
With GiftPay, you don’t have to worry about stamps or trips to the post office. Plus, GiftPay gift checks cost less than most greeting cards but still offer a range of colorful designs to suit the occasion and the option for personalization.
How to get started:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on the Bill Pay tab. (If you haven’t signed up for TSB Online Bill Pay, it will take you just a few steps to enroll).
- Just add the name and address of the gift check recipient or charity. For donations, you can enter the charity of your choice or simply select from our broad list of popular charities.
*Online Bill Pay inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive.
**Gift Pay Fees include: $2.99 per Gift Check, $1.99 per Donation