Pay a person at a glance
Online Bill Pay** from Tioga State Bank makes it simple and safe to send money to anyone using the Pay a Person feature. You can schedule payments anywhere at any time, and they typically arrive in only 2 business days.
How it works:
Choose the option that’s best for you.
- Provide the recipient’s email address and a secure password of your choosing. The recipient then logs in to a secure site using that password and provides the required account information. A payment is deposited electronically from your account into their account.
- Provide the recipient’s bank routing number and deposit account information and a payment is sent electronically.
- Provide the recipient’s mailing address and a paper check will be mailed.
Why it’s a new level of simplicity:
Sending money electronically is faster, more convenient and more secure than sending a check. And even when a paper check is necessary, online bill pay can save you time. That’s because we mail your check directly to the recipient, which saves you a trip to the post office.
How to get started:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on the Move Money tab.
- When you add a payee, simply choose Pay a Person.
*A $1.00 fee will be charged per transaction to the sender when the payment is processed by the payee.
**Online Bill Pay inactivity fee of $5.00, assessed after 90 days of inactivity, applied per month inactive.