Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are experiencing truly unprecedented times. At Tioga State Bank our priority is the community we serve. We are here to help and we will get through this together
We understand that the Corona virus, or COVID-19, has become a growing concern around the world and an evolving situation. At Tioga State Bank we are taking this situation very seriously. We are navigating this situation by following the guidance of the CDC and State and Local Officials, and adhering to recommended protocols.
Drive-Up and Lobby Update
In order to remain proactive and prioritize the safety and health of our customers and staff, All Tioga State Bank Office Lobbies are temporarily closed. We are currently open for Drive-up Only.
All Drive-up locations will remain open during their normal operating hours. Click here to view a full list of drive-up hours and locations.
Our lobbies may be closed but we are still here to open accounts for you. Call 888-303-4872 to speak to an new account specialist now.
Supporting Your Banking Needs
We recognize the important role our bank plays in providing essential services to our valued customers. In addition to our Drive-Up locations, we also offer multiple remote options to serve your banking needs and recommend the following:
Bank from Anywhere with TSB’s Online Banking and Mobile App
- Access and Manage All Your Accounts
- Deposit a Check using your TSB Mobile App.
- Make bill payments or Pay A Person
- Securely move money between accounts, pay loans, and even transfer funds to accounts at other institutions.
- View, download and print your eStatements, notices, and tax documents.
Stop by any of our ATMS
- All TSB ATMs are 24-hr deposit automated
- TSB ATMS are available at each of our office locations and at Weis Markets
- Deposit checks and cash
- Withdraw funds
- Check your balance
- Transfer Money
Dial 800-523-4872 for automated access to your accounts 24/7.
- Check account balances
- Make loan payments
- Schedule automatic transfers
- Place temporary stop payments (fees may apply)
- Activate or deactivate your TSB debit card
Call our Customer Service Center
Call (888) 303-4872 if you need to do any of the following:
- Make an appointment to meet with a banking specialist, business banking specialist or mortgage specialist
- Access your safe deposit box located in one of our temporarily closed offices
- Open a new account
- Apply for a new loan
- Have any questions or need any additional help
Relief & Assistance
We are in this together and we are here to help.
As a community bank, our top priority is the communities we serve. To address growing challenges and financial hardships, we’re taking extra steps to provide support and alleviate stress while we work through this together.
Financial Relief for our Customers
If you are experiencing financial hardship, due to Covid-19, the following relief is available:
- All TSB ATM Transaction fees will be waived for TSB customers who may need to use a Non-TSB ATM.*
- You may qualify for waived Overdraft fees. Call our Customer Service Center at (888) 303-4872 to review your account.*
- All TSB early withdrawal penalties and fees for CDs/IRAs will be waived for any withdrawal less than $10,000. CDs/IRAs must have been opened for longer than 7 days.*
Loan Relief for our Customers
- Loan Relief Options. Please Call our Customer Service Center at (888) 303-4872 to discuss available payment relief options.*
- If you believe an application was wrongly denied, complaints may be filed with the New York State Department of Financial Services at 1-800-342-3736 or at http://www.dfs.ny.gov
*Must demonstrate financial hardship from COVID-19. Non-TSB ATM penalties may apply.. IRA government early withdrawal penalties may apply.
Financial Relief for Small Businesses
Paycheck Protection Program
As part of the new CARES stimulus program, the Payment Protection Program, is a federal loan program to help small businesses who have been severely impacted by COVID-19. We will be offering these loans. Click here to learn more or to apply for this loan.
COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Grants
The Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (FHLBNY) is offering the COVID-19 Small Business Recovery Grant, to small-business and non-profits. This program is intended to support organizations that have suffered a decrease in revenue as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis. Eligible small businesses and non-profit organizations may receive a grant of up to $10,000 each.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be current Tioga State Bank customers.
- Have a primary place of business or operations is located in New York.
- Be considered a small business by the Small Business Administration or a Non-profit organization with a current 501©(3) designation and annual operating budget of less than $20 million.
- Have suffered a documented 25% decrease in revenue as a result of COVID-19.
Customers can apply online or by filling out and delivering a printed application to any Tioga State Bank location.
Deadline to Apply is Friday, June 5th, 2020
For questions, please contact our Customer Service Center at (888) 303-4872.
Note: This grant program is on a first-come-first-served basis. Those interested should apply immediately.
SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to New York Small Businesses Economically Impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to New York small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), SBA Administrator Jovita Carranza recently announced. SBA acted under its own authority, as provided by the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act that was recently signed by the President, to declare a disaster following a request received from Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo on March 17, 2020.
“Small businesses, private non-profit organizations of any size, small agricultural cooperatives and small aquaculture enterprises that have been financially impacted as a direct result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) since Jan. 31, 2020, may qualify for Economic Injury Disaster Loans of up to $2 million to help meet financial obligations and operating expenses which could have been met had the disaster not occurred,” said Carranza.
“These loans may be used to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable and other bills that can’t be paid because of the disaster’s impact. Disaster loans can provide vital economic assistance to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing,” Carranza added
Eligibility for Economic Injury Disaster Loans is based on the financial impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The interest rate is 3.75 percent for small businesses. The interest rate for private non-profit organizations is 2.75 percent. SBA offers loans with long-term repayments in order to keep payments affordable, up to a maximum of 30 years and are available to entities without the financial ability to offset the adverse impact without hardship.
Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
The deadline to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan is Dec. 21, 2020. For more information about Coronavirus, please visit: Coronavirus.gov. For more information about available SBA resources and services, please visit: SBA.gov/coronavirus.
Safety and Preparedness
We are also working to promote the safety and well-being of our staff. We have and will continue to take precautionary steps in response to this emerging health threat:
- We have increased cleaning and sanitizing for all locations.
- We have instructed our staff on when to stay home and what to watch out for.
- We have postponed large group meetings and are utilizing electronic communications to conduct business when possible.
We understand that this is an evolving situation and will provide information as it becomes available.
These are truly unprecedented times and we are here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need any additional help, please reach out to our Customer Service Center at (888) 303-4872